FIXING HEADPHONES AUDIO. COMING TO THE RESCUE!
If you can’t hear anything from your headphones after playing audio from a wired source computer, follow these instructions.
Check your manual if either of these measures need model-specific detail. The manuals for your model can be found on the model help website.
Here’s how you can detect if you have any problems occurred on headphone’s audio.
- Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up.
- Make sure you turn up the volume on your headphones if they have one.
- If you’re using battery-operated headphones, make sure they’re fully charged.
- Make sure your headphones are connected.
Be sure the headphone jack is securely inserted into the right audio port by using a wired link.
If the audio source has a line remote, remove it and link the audio source directly.
If the echo from your headphones may be heard, the line remote can need to be repaired.
- Make sure to select your headphones in the Bluetooth settings of your audio source.
- Turn your headphones off and on.
- Pair your headphones to your audio device again.
- Try connecting your headphones to another audio device.
- If you can hear the audio, the first sound may require supervision.
- If your headphones don’t produces any sound after connecting to a second audio source, your headphones may require repair.
Get more information about headphones and other accessories here.